Liquid waste disposal can become challenging when needing to move in bulk. At Waste Away South we have invested in specifically designed tankers that bulk haul large volumes of liquid waste.
While other companies may require multiple trips which will increase the cost of disposal, our ability to remove large volumes of waste in a single load will save you time & money.
Not only can we remove the waste, but out trucks are also MAF food grade approved to transport food grade oils eg: tallow, canola etc.
Our specialised vacuum trucks:
- Specialise in the disposal, treatment and recycling of any liquid waste including fisheries, oil pits, car washes, food manufacturing plants, waste products from anything that produces liquid waste.
- Carry large quantities and transport the waste products over long distances.
- Provide spill response teams for urgent spills.
- Provide septic work for industrial and commercial sectors.
Types of Liquid Waste
Liquid waste comes in many forms. A few of the typical types of liquid waste we remove would include:
- Grease (Food, Mechanical etc…)
- Oils (Food, Mechanical etc…)
- Waste Water
- Human Waste (See Septic Tank Page)
- Boat Bilge & Oil Sludge (See Boat Bilge Page)
- Effluent (See Effluent Waste Page)
- Hazardous Waste (See Hazardous Waste Page)
If you have an unusual or an irregular request, please give us a call and we will be only too happy to assist or point you in the right direction. We can set you up with a regular waste disposal service or one-off jobs.